Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Abundance

Abundance: an extremely plentiful or oversufficient quantity or supply.


(dictionary.com)


I know I am abundant in many aspects of my life. I have a nice home, plenty of clothes, two cars...blah, blah, blah. But right now, I seem to have an abundance of thoughts, opinions, and ideas that are forever running through my mind. 


I created this blog, not for anyone else, but for me. I need a place to purge all of the nonsense in my head.  There are so many places that one could do this these days, facebook, twitter, Google+...I could go on and on. But I have seen many a post about "whatever" that offends others, and I am not looking to do that. I know that my opinions and thoughts can sometimes not fit into the square box that so many put themselves into, and if someone somehow reads this, so be it. These are my opinions and no one else's. I am not looking to have a great debate over anything here. Really, I just need to write and get this crap out of my head. So, I could care less if anyone ever reads this.


I will be posting on a plethora of subjects. From fashion to fitness to Jesus and Buddha and anything else that crosses through my pea brain. I won't apologize for my thoughts, for these thoughts; words and opinions are neutral until someone else adds their own feelings and opinions to them. Also, they are mine and at the age of almost 37, I am starting to care less and less what people think of me and my opinions and thank goodness for that.


So...here we go.

1 comment:

  1. Molly, just came across your blog, from a friend, and I'm sorry to hear about your mom. My mom also was diagnosed with early onset at the age of 60; she is now 63. Such a horrible disease. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and life experiences.

    Missy Kent
    www.facebook.com/workoutwithmissy

    ReplyDelete