Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Break Is Over.


I can hear the lifeguard whistle blowing, screaming out, letting us know that break is over. Tan, gangly little bodies running and launching themselves in to the pool because that 15 minutes was torture. As a kid, having to sit and wait and watch the old people swim laps without getting splashed was so boring.

So here I am (not tan or gangly) launching myself back into the writing pool. I took a break and I am not sure why, but I guess I needed a rest. 

I use writing to process feelings, to heal, to empty thoughts and ideas out of my head. I haven't stopped needing any of those things, but up until tonight, I haven't taken the time to sit down and write.

You may see a blast of blog writings in the next couple of weeks. I have a lot to say, a lot to release and I must take the time to do this for my own sanity. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment